On your honeymoon, you want everything to be as seamless and memorable as possible. About Going Places provides honeymoon travel packages with no hidden fees, which is a great option for couples with a defined budget.
Resorts are great honeymoon options, and many – like Sandals and Karisma – are adult only. Sandals resorts provide luxury offerings and tons of amenities, plus they’re located in some of the Caribbean Island’s most beautiful locations.
El Dorado Resorts by Karisma cater to gourmet cuisine lovers and offer couples the option to customize their environment – from large resort spaces to intimate, boutique properties, these resorts are ideal for tailoring your honeymoon package.
Another all inclusive option is Palace Resorts. They have both adult only and family friendly accommodations, and they provide up to $1,500 in resort credits which gives you the opportunity to really get out and explore your destination.
Hard Rock Resorts and Casinos offer a great alternative to some of the more laid back honeymoon options. You still have amazing pools, beaches and water sports, but the nightlife is amazing!
If you’re looking for more excitement and adventure than resort travel provides, About Going Places has some amazing honeymoon options to explore with you.
- Costa Rica—Hop to Arenal to see the volcano, go zip-lining, experience water rafting, indulge in the hot springs and then head to Manuel Antonio where the rainforest meets the beach. Both beautiful and exciting, Costa Rica has so much to offer honeymooners.
- St. Lucia—Zip-lining, hiking Piton Mountains, volcanic expeditions, waterfall trekking, horseback riding in the surf … all of this and more can be experienced in one of the world’s most beautiful locations on St. Lucia.
- Africa Safari-African safaris are unique and trilling honeymoon options. If you have two weeks or longer, About Going Places can plan a truly life changing safari adventure for you.
- Skiing—If you’re looking to have a winter honeymoon, consider the array of ski getaways you can take. Go West, head to Canada or let us plan an amazing, all-inclusive ski package in France.
Many couples want to explore beautiful places at their own pace, and while all of our vacation packages are customized to your travel preferences, our European packages allow you to make your trip your own.
- Italy—Italian honeymoon packages define romance. Rome, Florence, Venice, the Amalfi Coast … there are so many wonderful destinations, restaurants and adventures to choose from throughout Italy.
- France—Indulge in the city of Paris or venture out to Versaille, Giverny or Normandy. In the summer, the French Riviera is unbeatable. Stay in Nice and enjoy day trips along the coast from St. Tropez to Monaco.
- Mediterranean Cruise—Royal Caribbean and Celebrity offer wonderful week or two week itineraries to all the major ports along the Mediterranean.
Popular for romantic honeymoons, Hawaii provides a beautiful, tropical backdrop for island hopping.
- Oahu—Energetic with fantastic nightlife, Oahu offers both beauty and the history of Pearl Harbor for couples looking to experience a blend of travel and education on their honeymoon.
- Maui—Stunningly beautiful beaches, cute towns, day trips like the road to Hana or Haleakala sunrise bike rides down the mountain – all of these are popular honeymoon attractions on this island.
- Kauai—Known as the garden isle because of its abundance of natural wonders, Kauai invites honeymooners to take helicopter tours over the Waimea Canyon and the Napali coastline.
Luxury and Exotic Honeymoons
Luxury and exotic honeymoons allow you to think and plan outside of the box. We have planned countless exotic trips for our clients, but it’s important that you have the time and budget to travel to faraway places. Some of our favorite destinations include:
- Caribbean—Peter Island, Anguila, St. Barths
- South Africa
- Australia and New Zealand
Contact us to start a conversation about your honeymoon aspirations, and we’ll work with you to ensure it’s one of the most unforgettable experiences of your life.